A method of evaluating an individual’s performance that involves feedback from multiple sources, including peers, managers, subordinates, and customers or clients.
- 360-degree Feedback vs Self-evaluation (Sources of Input)
- Individual vs Group Evaluation (Assessing Performance)
- Benchmarks vs Targets in Training (Setting Standards)
- Formal vs Informal Training Evaluation (Choosing Approach)
- What methods should I use for self-evaluation of work performance? (6 Common Questions Answered)
- Training ROI vs ROE (Financial vs Educational)